You’ll have four days of fun with the New Kids On The Block, the time of your life dancing, making new friends, taking selfies! and plenty to eat and drink.
Just to be clear of what you’ll be paying for (prices’ lists are in the next page), read the following:
Basically: a bed to sleep for four nights; a lot of fun things to do and plenty to eat and drink.
Here’s the full detail:
- 4 Nights Accommodations onboard Carnival Conquest
- A 1 Hour open bar Cocktail party
- Photo session and much more
- All Meals & Snacks
- Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea & Juices
- 24-Hour Room Service & Pizzeria:
- From 6AM to 10PM: Room service will offer both complimentary items and items for fees from $2 – $6.
- From 10:00 PM – 6:00AM: A per item fee will apply to any order
- Full Use of Ship Facilities: Pools, Whirlpools, Fitness Center, Salon, Spa, Casino, Duty-Free Shopping & all Carnival Events
What’s NOT Included
How you get to Miami, how to get to the port, your personal expenses (for instance, bottled water, alcohol, cruises photos that aren’t the photo op – of course –) and the taxes, are NOT included.
Here’s a full detail:
- Airfare or Ground Transportation to Miami;
- transfers from the Airport to the Cruise Ship;
- personal expenses such as: casino, spa services, soda, alcohol, cruise photos, souvenirs, excursions, certain extra exhibitions.
- The additional charges; an amount of $349 will be added to the cabin price to cover Taxes, Government Fees, Prepaid Gratuities and booking charges.
|<< The Whole Picture||How Much Does It Cost? >>|